cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How do I have my website up in the UK and Australia?

I am new in the area of website and building them

How do I have my website up in the UK and Australia 

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: my Website

@Dave1989 

When you purchase a domain and link (point) it to a server, it should be accessible anywhere in the world unless there are restrictions in the country that the person is viewing it in

Philip

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

i have same issue. i have a website on the topic extender.linksys.com and extender.linksys.setup. So what i want is to make this website to be in French and German. Any suggestion to add the feature of multilanguage and English is my primary language

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@Extender_Setup 

I see your two domains are pointing to a GoDaddy server - If you want your site in multiple languages I suggest  you use WordPress with one of the multi-language plugins

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community