cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

My Hosting has expired today

Hey,
My Hosting has expired today and I want additional days for renew it and to avoid lose it
Thank you 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: My Hosting has expired today

I find that the GoDaddy billing cycle/renewal there is some extra time built in @Massan but it is not something that is guaranteed. If you have a renewal my advice is to renew ahead of the due date or confirm that whatever payment method to be drafted has an amount that will cover the charge. One thing I suggest is to periodically check your account contact details so that you won't miss out on notifications like these. 

If your billing is up on Tuesday and your plan is to pay when you get paid on Friday I wouldn't worry too much. In my experience rebills will happen 7 to 10 days after a failed billing. Any length of time over ten (10) days I would be concerned your hosting would cancel and be unrecoverable without a fee. Please plan for billing in advance, keep your account contact details up to date and do not count that GoDaddy will allow your products to extend past the due date. 

One more time. Do not count that hosting (or any other product) not renewed will be available in your account. It is best practice to not let products you plan to keep expire. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

I have failed to pay my bill within the given date. But i have live website on hosting. How can i get back my websites and hosting?

Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Unfortunately Community members won't be much help on specific issues or situations @mdriyajulkarim. The information I provided above is the general advice I'd give to anyone. Beyond that information you should contact support directly via chat or phone so that they can specifically address you situation. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head