cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Nameserver Godaddy

I have Linux hosting with cPanel at Godaddy, and domain at other provider.

What nameserver for my domain to hosting at Godaddy?

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Nameserver Godaddy

@ahmadvei wrote:

I have Linux hosting with cPanel at Godaddy, and domain at other provider.

What nameserver for my domain to hosting at Godaddy?

Thank you.

@ahmadvei you can find your nameservers in your hosting manager or in the email sent to you from Godaddy when you purchased the hosting

---

Solution

Thank you very much @justingodfrey

in the email sent to you from Godaddy when you purchased the hosting...  this

New

Nameserver Godaddy

I was trying to do something to my site, so i changed the nameserver and i used another one from cloudflare.com then i didn't like what i found there so i wanted to go back to the default nameserver but the settings didn't comeback again and my site is stopped work so i tried to put the settings manual i just was copying and paste the settings from another domain and my site worked again but now goddady don't gives me backup for my site because there is something wrong and i have problems with my e-mails sometimes i don't receive e-mails and when i'm trying to setup an e-mail account on my phone i receive this message (unable to set up account, cannot safely connect to server), so how can I restore everything as it was?

Helper VI
Helper VI

Hello @asm1

Use this tutorial https://uk.godaddy.com/help/restoring-a-domain-names-zone-file-records-672

After you have done what it says, wait 48 hours to see the effects.

Good luck.

Smiley Happy

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.

where in hosting manager can you change the name servers

New

Godaddy Nameserver

I bought a domain from someone else and to transfer the website files to my Godaddy hosting account my nameservers are needed.
I can only find his old nameservers and not my new ones.
Where can i find mine?
Thanks

Re: Godaddy Nameserver

I have the ame proble

I hired a hosting plan, and I cannot locate the NAMESERVER info and IP, to set up my doamins, pointing to godady hosting