cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Number of Processes 100/100

My sites have been interrupted and going down because of reaching my resource limits. Everything looks fine though except for one resource which is "Number of Processes".

I have about 5 WP sites installed on Deluxe 2 shared hosting account. My sites don't get a ton of traffic, its just personal stuff really, and my plugins are fairly minimal. 

I've gone and kills al PHP processes per some articles I've found and that hasn't helped. Does someone know anything else I can do aside from upgrade my plan? Like I mentioned, the sites are really just for small personal kind of things so I can't justify upgrading a plan. Its got to be some kind of issue anyway since the sites are so small. 

Thank you.

Here is a screenshot of my resource usage:

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 1.46.46 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
Solution

Re: Number of Processes 100/100

Hi @gilosborne, thanks for posting.

Without knowing specific details, this could be an issue with one or two conflicting plugins in WordPress. I suggest that you try disabling all plugins for your sites to see if that alleviates the issue. If it does, then you can try slowly re-enabling them one at a time and if the issue returns you will know which plugin is causing it.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status