cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web disk windows 10/7

Hello guys. I am having a bit of a problem.

I am currently running Windows 10 and I tried to set up my Web Disk. However whenever I try to access it (whether through the script or manual) I cannot and the diagnose says : Verify the permission settings on "DavWWWRoot". You don't have permission to access the share.

"Your user account doesn't have permission to access DavWWWRoot".

When I installed windows 7 on a virtual machine I still couldn't set up my Web Disk but I had another error " The folder you entered does not appear to be valid. Please choose another " when trying the manual way ...

Any suggestion to set my Web Disk on windows 10 please ?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Web disk windows 10/7

Hey @Anonymous42

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

To clarify, are you trying to setup Web Disk with our own cPanel shared hosting? If so, I believe there was another discussion started a while back where another member shared how he managed to set this up at cPanel Web Disk With Windows 10. Maybe the tips there will help you out? 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Web disk windows 10/7

Not sure if you work for GoDaddy or not, but why can't they have a simple How-to-Guide on this in the Getting Started section within Hosting?

Would make sense as more and more people are voluntarily and involuntarily using Windows 10 now...