cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Website Disappeared

Godaddy has hosted my website for years.  I have never let it expire and it is not set to expire until 08/2020.  Yesterday, it disappeared.  I called text support and they offered to restore (no explanation) for $150.  I didn't like it, but what choice did I have?  I woke this morning to an email letting me know everything had been restored, and backed up....but still no website...WTF!?  I am a business customer and heavily reliant on my website.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@1SeanG 

You are getting a 500 error on the site - I would go into cPanel File Manager and there should be an error_log file which you can see what the error is and adjust as needed

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@1SeanG 

What is your domain name?

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Hey, thanks for replying.  It is gold-g3.com

@1SeanG 

You are getting a 500 error on the site - I would go into cPanel File Manager and there should be an error_log file which you can see what the error is and adjust as needed

View solution in original post