cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone wish they never used Godaddy for hosting

My site keeps reverting back to Webuilder. I cannot figure this out. Anyone have similar issues. I want a refund and go to HostGator, seems so much easier

3 REPLIES 3
New

Re: anyone wish they never used Godaddy for hosting

I had a domain back in the day, in the early 2000s with Yahoo! and it was easier, faster, and I did not need to know useless information such as what is a cPanel.

The navigation on GoDaddy's website is poor, to say the least. GoDaddy's own web pages load very slow on a 2G Internet connection. (128 Kbps) And their chat support is rarely online when I need them. I am thinking about looking for greener pastures.

I hate the products. Everytime I call I get another product recommended. As you can see from my list of products sold to me I am getting the run around.  I am venting. I may move my site somewhere, take the financial loss and start over. Any recommendations?

[removed by moderator]

I THINK IT WAS BIG MISTAKE TO CHOOSE GODADDY!!!!

I used to be very satisfied with them, after more than 10 years with Godaddy, I'm sick of them always trying to suck more money from clients.

Almost every option you touch is for a fee.

I have hosting package and still have more than 6 months to be renewed, as support chat agent suggest me to upgrade here what he typed:

Because right now we do have a new hosting which cover up to 7.1 php version which covers or handle all plugins and themes update specially it will help on your website performance since t runs now on the new server.

NOT FREE!!!

TO HAVE YOUR PURCHASED HOSTING SUPPORT 7.1 YOU HAVE TO PAY!!!!

Why the f.... you selling me something that to update it I have to pay???

End of my hosting, I'm definitely moving to Hostgator....!