cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

configuration / programming problems

Hi : My name is Frank 

myemail is franklipsky@yahoo.com

This is my first and maybe last visit to the Godaddy forum!

Background : I have a degree in Physics and background in computer programming and web design e.g. built  http://www.realtyadvantage.com in 1998-no longer active

For newbies   Godaddy is primarily a marketing firm!

How do I know? .I was trying to configure my new web site (I already purchase my own domain name" frankrlipsky.com' (without quotes) and had configuration /programing problems

Two weeks later I still have them and eventually I asked the tech support guy does he know how to program and hs surprising but honest answer was no "I DO NOT" I am a configurator

So  if you are a "NEWBIE" do not be surprised with your  the difficulty of understand GODADDY

Example :I installed for free APACHE  XAMPP /PHYMYSQL AND WORDPRESS IN LESS THAN A WEEK!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: configuration / programming problems

Hi @frl. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm sorry our support staff wasn't able to help you address your programming concerns. It's true, most of us are not programmers. While we can't assist with how a website is scripted, we can help make sure products are working as they should. For more information on what we offer in regard to support, please see our statement of support, here

If you could share your configuration issue here, someone in the community may be able to help you get back on track. Hope you're able to get things figured out! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.