• GoDaddy Community
  • GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to add a background image to a block?

Here's what I'm trying to do. I want to basically recreate what a normal section looks like when selecting HTML in "New Section", whether it be a photo gallery or an about section, but I want to add in a background image to punch up my website a bit. I've looked at other topics about this, but I'm still trying to wrap my head around HTML and would appreciate the help.

UpKiK.org
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    TLH

Hi @wesleyupkik,

Welcome to the Community!

You don't need to use html for the inclusion of a background image. But you may wish to experiment with different website templates that will allow for that image and give you the look you want. You won't need to recreate the website when you try a new theme, as it will rearrange the content for you. You may, however wish to create a backup of your current version, so you can revert back to it anytime. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    TLH

Hi @wesleyupkik,

Welcome to the Community!

You don't need to use html for the inclusion of a background image. But you may wish to experiment with different website templates that will allow for that image and give you the look you want. You won't need to recreate the website when you try a new theme, as it will rearrange the content for you. You may, however wish to create a backup of your current version, so you can revert back to it anytime. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post