• GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    webbuilder
    Getting Started

Safari on iPhone Can't Access Navigation Bars to see any pages except home page

Using IOS 14.4.2 and Safari Browser on iPhone to View Websites

I updated and published two of my Go Daddy websites this week using the Chrome Browser on a Mac computer, and now both sites get no response when viewing with Safari browser on iPhone when clicking on the three horizontal navigation bars in left corner. They are responsive though when viewing with Firefox browser on iPhone. And if I type the full url for different pages, some images have disappeared and it shows only blank square.

Is anyone else having these issues on viewing websites on iPhones???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    webbuilder
    Getting Started

That you TLH for your suggestions BUT I finally found the solution to my issues of the Hamburger drop-down menu not responding to being clicked on and Images not showing using Safari browser on iPhone! It turns out I had turned off the "Intersection Observer" in the Advanced Settings of the Experimental Webkit Features of my iPhone. Webkit is the Safari Web Browser Engine and certain features need to be on and others off for proper viewing and functioning of different websites.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    TLH

Hi @webbuilder,

Welcome to the Community!

If you'll include your URL, others in this Community can test it out to see the issue on the website. The most important setting to have enabled on Safari can be found in the Settings menu on the iPhone under the Safari Advanced Settings. Make sure JavaScript is enabled in order to see those drop-down menu items. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support
    webbuilder
    Getting Started

That you TLH for your suggestions BUT I finally found the solution to my issues of the Hamburger drop-down menu not responding to being clicked on and Images not showing using Safari browser on iPhone! It turns out I had turned off the "Intersection Observer" in the Advanced Settings of the Experimental Webkit Features of my iPhone. Webkit is the Safari Web Browser Engine and certain features need to be on and others off for proper viewing and functioning of different websites.

View solution in original post

The latest iOS updates cause mobile Safari to render the blog and page impromperly. The solution offered below did not fix the issue on any of my devices. I'm guessing GoDaddy will need to update on their end for compatibility. Mobile users can't even see my blog or navigate the pages 😕