• GoDaddy Website Builders
  • GoDaddy Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Website header - Add logo and text

Hi.

I have added text to the centre of the header section of my home page which I am happy with. I now want to add a logo/favicon to the left hand side of the header section, adjacent to the text.

Is there a way to do this? The builder only gives me the option of either/or, not both.

Gerard

3 REPLIES 3
    TLH

Hi @mylovelyhorse,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you published your website yet? It may be helpful to know your URL (domain) to look at the website in order to offer suggestions. 

If you're using a background image for the header, you may be able to add the logo in the place you prefer by incorporating it into that image, prior to upload.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

Thanks for your reply. My URL is https://mylovelyhorse.co.uk/

As you can see, there is plenty of space to the left. I think it would look fantastic to have my company logo there.

Any suggestions and step by step guides please?

Hi @mylovelyhorse 

You'll want to check to see if the area in which you've typed your business title gives you a choice between text and image. If it gives you the option for an image instead, you can prepare an image for upload that includes your logo and title. 

For example a piece of artwork/image as is shown when you go the the front of the GoDaddy website. The logo in the upper left, followed by your title - in your case in two lines. (Hopefully my crude rendering helps you get the idea meant.)

XXX XXX                 My Lovely Horse

XLOGOX          Functions and Events Box

XXX XXX

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support