cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Office 365 to GoDaddy Reseller Program

I know others have asked this before, but would be great to have an official response and consideration with maybe an ability for voting on how many of us would participate if it was available?

5 REPLIES 5
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Add Office 365 to GoDaddy Reseller Program

@GoVincent 

Unfortunately, this probably isn't going to happen due to the nature of Microsoft licensing. Basically, each and every reseller would have to pay for the license to sell it. Thousands and thousands of dollars. Also, Microsoft if very particular about their licensing.

I do wish they could come up with something better than Workspace, though. I'm willing to bet they could work out a deal with GSuite with little to no issues. They aren't quite as fanatic about licensing their software.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

@MrVapor 
so basically you think GoDaddy hasn't yet become a full Microsoft CSP, nor ever will do?

Super User I
Super User I

@GoVincent 

I seriously doubt it, but you never know. It could happen.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Sorry but, I don't get why this reply has been marked as a solution?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @GoVincent. Thanks for the feedback. I checked with our Reseller team and they are hoping to make this a possibility. Right now they're removing roadblocks and working towards getting it available on the reseller channel. When they are close to launching, they'll reach out to let Resellers know. Hope that helps! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.