cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Need to Copy and Paste Two Step Identification Codes - authentication field.

Please allow us to copy the authentication code from the text message into the authentication field on the GD web page. All my other TSA accounts--my University, my banks, AT&T etc--allow us to do that. It's a pain to have to type it in. Thx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @4927. Thanks for sharing your idea. Can you clarify what you mean? I haven't personally seen a situation where a two-step verification code could be copied from a mobile device into a web browser on a computer. Unless you're referring to copying a code from a text message and then pasting it into the browser on your mobile device. That should already be possible. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @4927. Thanks for sharing your idea. Can you clarify what you mean? I haven't personally seen a situation where a two-step verification code could be copied from a mobile device into a web browser on a computer. Unless you're referring to copying a code from a text message and then pasting it into the browser on your mobile device. That should already be possible. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post