cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
njd2025
New

godaddy corporate responsibility

When I do a whois on abovetopsecret.com it is showing godaddy as the company's registrar.   Right now just days before the inauguration this website is being used by right wing extremist to organize and fan the flames of insurrection.  Give the events of what happened on January 6th it is a crime in my mind anyone giving safe harbor and support for insurgency.  I urge the leadership of godday.com to disable the ATS account and point all their servers to construction web pages until after the inauguration or even permanently.   No one, including godaddy.com,  should be aiding or abetting criminal activity with regards to the following law:

18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

I think anyone making the decision at godaddy.com not to act, in my opinion, is violating the law and should be subject to the consequences cited by the law.

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @njd2025. We take all complaints about content on websites very seriously, and have a team dedicated to investigating each complaint we receive. If you feel a website may be operating in violation of our terms of service, please visit https://supportcenter.godaddy.com/AbuseReport to submit a report. Thank you.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.