cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Cannot access WP Admin Panel

Hi

I have a wordpress site hosted on godaddy. This site is continuously redirecting to mysite.co.uk//wp-admin/install.php.

I have used a filezilla to disable the plugins but this hasn't stopped the problem.

Setting up forwarding in the DNS doesn't cure the problem.

The site has an SSL certificate, does this matter?

Does anyone have any advice on what I can do next?

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Cannot access WP Admin Panel

@Ackroman

If you've not touched the wp-config.php file this is a server-side issue.

Get on the phone with GoDaddy Support.  This is known to happen when WordPress exceeds maximum queries per hour limit causing the database to hiccup.  Only support can help determine what the true cause is on the server-side in order to resolve for you.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi

Thanks for the advice. I'll get in touch with them.

Hey there, thanks for your response, well unfortunately i did not pay for that service so even if I call them asking for this PARTICULAR help maybe some of them wont do it like the person who I spoke or if you are lucky someone can get you at least by giving you a few tips, thats what have asked but I did not pay for that particular service even getting a little bit mad I cant complain..... well it is what it is. if someone knows that stuff feel free to give me a few tips or anything you can write it down or contact me it will be very helpful. I spent all my money so i gotta figure it out by myself and watching whatever on  youtube channell.... thanks a lot you guys as well.

hello there, yes I  called them, but he did not give the information, sometimes its better because that you I have to go searching, study, and learning how to do it by myself. And save some money as well