• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Cannot redeclare limit_login_setup()

Hi there, 

I have a problem with limit login attempts plugin. 2 days ago I migrate my wordpress from 1and1 with godaddy migration tool. After the migration process I had an issue with my website. In mu-plugins folder there was login attempts plugin before. Then Godaddy also created new one and they were crashed. Now I can`t login my website and wp-admin.I tried delete one of this plugins from ftp. But also I can`t login to ftp with filezilla(I didn`t understand why). So guys how can I fix this? 

My website address is: zap.az

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager

Hi, @zapaz. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! You should be able to connect to a Managed WordPress account via SFTP (different than FTP). This article explains more. If you're still not having any luck in simply updating the plugin folder, you can also try disabling the plugin via your database. There are several guides on how to do this that you can easily find by searching online. This article explains how to get your phpMyAdmin login information. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.