• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Cloudflare + GoDaddy problem

Hi, I’m Gaurav, Yesterday I added my wordpress website to cloudflare. I got my ssl certificate but the main problem is that the website is going offline automatically for few seconds. when i refresh, works fine. It shows message like this ‘‘This page (https://www.pahadigeeks.com/oneplus-6-complete-review/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare’s Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert’’. My website is https://www.pahadigeeks.com and I’m using godaddy’s wordpress hosting. Is there anyone who can help me?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cloudflare + GoDaddy problem

I've been having the same problem over the last 12-24hrs.

First check to ensure IPV6 is enabled in Cloudflare settings and disable Railgun and RocketLoader, if you're using them. Clear the Cloudflare cache and give it a few minutes to take effect.

If that doesn't fix the problem, and if you are using Wordpress, temporarily disable all the plugins you are using. If the problem goes away, enable each plugin one by one, checking your site as you go, until you find one responsible for the problem.

I've nailed it down to either GoDaddy Search Engine Optimisation plugin, WP redirection plugin or WP Optimise plugin. I'm not certain which one because I've kept them all deactivated. The problem seems to have gone away for me... for now.

If none of these solutions work, contact GoDaddy support.

Hi @stevenpreece108, thank you, brother. It means a lot to me. I'll try all this and let you know 

godaddy.png

also, brother, I'm getting this error. I'm using using bigrock domain It is asking me to update the A record, I've done it but it still keeps showing 

I suggest transferring the domain itself from BigRock to GoDaddy, where I believe it is being hosted and then associate it with your hosting account. The A Record would then basically be the IP address of the domain (not the URL) given to you by GoDaddy. It's relatively cheap and quick.