• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

How to find NameServers on Managed Wordpress hosting?

Hi,

My domain is registered in another company and I'm using a developer Managed Wordpress plan here. I set up a website and pointed the nameservers to ns57.domaincontrol.com and  ns58.domaincontrol.com which were normally the nameservers pf my managed wordpress hosting plan. I also pointed an A record to the ip address of the website.

The website was working perfectly and now it's down because of a dos record issue. ns57.domaincontrol.com and ns58.domaincontrol.com aren't responding and I can't find anywhere my nameservers. I followed the tutorial but it's impossible to find nameservers on managed wordpress websites user panel.

Anyone who could help me?

1 REPLY 1
    Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: How to find NameServers on Managed Wordpress hosting?

@kessaf wrote:

Hi,

My domain is registered in another company and I'm using a developer Managed Wordpress plan here. I set up a website and pointed the nameservers to ns57.domaincontrol.com and  ns58.domaincontrol.com which were normally the nameservers pf my managed wordpress hosting plan. I also pointed an A record to the ip address of the website.

The website was working perfectly and now it's down because of a dos record issue. ns57.domaincontrol.com and ns58.domaincontrol.com aren't responding and I can't find anywhere my nameservers. I followed the tutorial but it's impossible to find nameservers on managed wordpress websites user panel.

Anyone who could help me?

@kessaf Here's where you can find your nameservers: https://www.godaddy.com/help/find-my-godaddy-nameservers-12318 and more specifically: https://www.godaddy.com/help/find-my-websites-nameservers-6795

Please note, it takes 24-48 hours once the nameservers are updated to propagate throughout the internet.

---