• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Inactivity Timeout Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

Hello, everyone!
    I've made website about two month ago, everything were fine until last week.
    I did not make any changes, did not install new plugins.
    Sometimes I cannot load site, I have:
    Inactivity Timeout
    Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

Also I have some problems now uploading new plugins or updating them:
    Connection lost or the server is busy.
    Sometimes site loads fast, but most of the time it's very long

I'll really appreciate if somebody gives me any suggestions
    Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Inactivity Timeout Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

Same issue i am facing with a new wordpress managed hosting ultimate plan, 

Re: Inactivity Timeout Description: Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.

I'm have the same error every time I attempt to update larger plugins on a Deluxe Managed WordPress account. Please help!

New

I am getting this same error with my managed WordPress. Doesn't allow me to access the admin page also to disable plugins.

Suggest any solution to this problem.

Also, I get the error 

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Is changing the hosting best solution?

Hello guys,

Can anyone share how this problem was solved? i am having same problem my website is down and i am not able to access the admin dashboard! 

Help please 

New

I am currency having this issue which started occouring this morning! Solutions please godaddy!!

New

After speaking with godaddy the first time, they cleared the cache which caused the site to work for 2 minutes before breaking again.

The issue I am having is the homepage appears to work however no other pages work and when clicked on show a page stating 'Too much time has passed without sending any data for document.' Due to the homepage working godaddy are unable to provide a proper solution and tell me the site works when it doesnt.

Godaddy have also stated there are issues with the server my site is on which are being fixed.

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@cam2 @An4 @aaburida @pragod @indigo8internet,

This honestly sounds like some sort of server related issue for the most part. Unfortunately, that means most of us on the board couldn't touch it as we're all end users like you and we just volunteer to try to help people out, so we don't have access to the back end systems. 

Honestly your best recourse for a resolution is to continue contacting support. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi.. did you fixed the issue? I just experienced the same error. this is embarrassing, I moved to this hosting for two weeks and there are so many issues.

Same issue happening for my clients website. Can replicate it across different computers, on different browsers (incognito mode or not) on different ISP's.

Started noticing it today. Have created 2 support chats so far. First they said it was SSL propagation issue. This time they said it was quote "This is currently a known issue. Our admins are working on getting it resolved as soon as possible. However, we are unable to provide an official time-frame for when services will be restored. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

I'm hopping this is actually actioned and does get resolved quickly. My biggest fear is that it appears (after reading quite a few forum threads) to be a long time issue with Godaddy.

Change ini.php value may fix the problem, it fixed my issue on my new hosting

@vectogravic wrote:

Change ini.php value may fix the problem, it fixed my issue on my new hosting

Hey can you elaborate on what you recommend to change in the ini.php ?

find .user.ini on root directory, this worked for me i changed the execution time: max_execution_time = 500