• Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Resolving host and waiting for the domain takes too much time after clicking

Hello,

My Website SyrianTech.com Domain and and Managed WordPress are from Godaddy.

When i write the domain name on the browser and click enter the browser takes time to find the website, and on the corner there is a messages saying Resolving host or waiting for SyrianTech.com

It is not slow web pages loading or something, it just look like the browser is taking too much time to find the website.

I will be happy to get your ideas and thoughts.

Thanks and best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Solution

Re: Resolving host and waiting for the domain takes too much time after clicking

Hi @anasbarakat,

Welcome to the Community!

Your website is resolving fairly well for us here, with no message to relay. However, an external test of your website shows some areas that you may wish to improve in order to increase your browser load times. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Highlighted
    Solution

Re: Resolving host and waiting for the domain takes too much time after clicking

Hi @anasbarakat,

Welcome to the Community!

Your website is resolving fairly well for us here, with no message to relay. However, an external test of your website shows some areas that you may wish to improve in order to increase your browser load times. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for your reply.