• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Wordpress

So  just today, I had a client tell me that one of the sites I been working on for him he wanted a change (around 11;30) so around 2 I go on my managed Wordpress and its no longer there.. Ive been having this problem where things wouldn't appear on my dashboard but this was weird. My website is completely gone, I had no notice from GoDaddy or anything, I've been on the phone for over 2 hours waiting to talk to someone about this... This is so so sad ivespent so much time building these sites for my clients and now they are gone. Ive been such a good customer and spent so much with GoDaddy, but this is the last straw.. Im going to make sure if this doesn't get fixed that not only ill be taking my business elsewhere but im going to make sure my friends and any client I get in the future doesn't use their service .. Its absolutely horrible 

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User IV

@lipgaln 

So a couple of questions 

1) I assume when you say Managed WordPress dashboard you are referring to https://myh.godaddy.com

2) GoDaddy sends a number of notices when something is up for renewal and even gives a grace period after it before the sites are removed

3) Can you try a private browsing window to make sure it isn't a cache issue

4) Can you check your order history to confirm you are in the same account you've been working in

I am an end user like you so I cannot get into  / see your specific account. All of the items above are things I would check - I specifically asked about checking which account you're logged into as I've helped others in the community that have had more than 1 GoDaddy account and sometimes they have products in one and domains in the other or a mixture of both. 

If you do have 2 accounts support can merge them for you.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

hello, I do believe it has something to do with the payment issues.. Thing is I have tried multiple times to fix it and every time I go to my account renewals the page would never load completely.. Anyways, I log in and my 2 sites aren't there, from this morning... I see this thing with a grace period, am I doomed or am I able to have a chance to get them back from this morning?

@lipgaln 

1) If the page isn't loading completely use a private browser

2) If the sites are gone you are probably at the end of the grace period - that said you maybe able to have the sites restored for a fee - Someone from GoDaddy Support / Sales can better assist you - I suggest calling into GoDaddy

Also make sure you don't have any emails from GoDaddy in your junk / spam email

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

ive been waiting for over 1 hour for this and a fee? Ridiculous ive called and told them many times how the dashboard doesn't work for me. Even after all the money I spend they wouldn't help me out and keep me from moving my business to a competitor ?

@lipgaln 

I'm sorry that has been your experience - as I mentioned I'm an end user as well - Any time there is a dashboard issue especially if it is a billing related item, I make sure to take care of it while I'm on chat / on the phone as that way I know it is resolved. As I also mentioned GoDaddy's email are very clear in when you have an expired product. 

Sorry I cannot further assist you with this.