cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Can't list my domain on godday auctions

I purchased Pank.info and tried to list it on Godday Auctions

But it says "domain already for sale" 

I searched for it and found it was listed by someone else!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Can't list my domain on godday auctions

I've actually seen this error myself @Omar00. Sometimes sellers will list domains in more than one market for the most visibility. When a domain sells the rest of the markets aren't always updated by the seller and this error can raise its head. If you need to list this domain immediately I'd suggest contacting GoDaddy Auctions support via phone or email.

Side note, since you just purchased this domain perhaps sling right away is not the best course? If it were to sale transferring ownership will prove to be an issue since changes in ownership to the domain were just made. If you wait six (6) months for the domain to ripen all auctions should have expired by then? I hope that helps? Happy selling! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't list my domain on godday auctions

Hey @Omar00. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! I'd agree with @rd. You can reach out to our auctions team by sending a message to auctions@godaddy.com. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.