cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Data Quality Validation Suspended

The subject is the challenge I have been facing for a couple of days now. I've been on phone this morning with some of your team and still couldn't resolve it. How do I verify my account to get the website up again?

A side note: I wonder why an international company like Godaddy will only have one mode of approach. One will spend money on hosting and domain; when you have a challenge you can only spend more money on calls. No live chat, emails or something else to reach you. It's so annoying

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Data Quality Validation Suspended

@lightjoegee 

I had never heard of this so I had to do some research - it appears that this is related to .UK registrations and something that was implemented earlier this year.

I also understand that this is a bit of a manual process - GoDaddy seems to have a dedicated email address for it ukverify@godaddy.com

https://www.godaddy.com/help/verifying-contact-information-for-uk-data-validation-process-12352

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community