cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Disappearing domains

I have two domains that have disappeared from my products. I did not receive email notifications from Godaddy. What gives? Suggestions on lodging a complaint?

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Disappearing domains

Hi @gcorns. Thanks for posting. I'd double check your expired domains page to see if they're in there. Otherwise, the best thing to do would be to connect with our customer care team. They can help determine what happened to the domains and take any feedback you may have. Please keep in mind that this is a community-based forum and community users do not have access to your account. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

A domain that has just been renewed has just disappeared from my account. You stated by email that it was being transferred which I quickly cancelled. This must be a hack and I cannot get any sense from your sub tropical support team on Live Chat. The phone support is 40 minutes and I need either to get that domain back in its position or you refund my money and cancel the domain. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ggconsulting. Sorry to hear you're experiencing that situation. For something like this, you will need to work with our support team and follow any instructions that were provided via email. The Community is a great place to share knowledge and ask questions, but for something like this, you'd need to work with a GoDaddy Guide. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.