cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Name suddenly suspended....please help to resolve this issue as soon as possible!!!!!

i have a domain name "Houseofvansasia.com has been suspended 2 weeks ago, and tried to email to godaddy but we didnt received any reply, even tried to call on the customer services hotline, it took 20 min on waiting call then it didnt go through, can you help to give any solution on this? who or how can i recovered my doman name?!!!

1 REPLY 1
Solution

Re: Domain Name suddenly suspended....please help to resolve this issue as soon as possible!!!!!

Hey @supernature,

The issue you're describing sounds specific to your customer account. You'll need to contact our live support for further assistance. Because this is a public forum, none of the members here in the community will have direct access to your account to review the reasons for the domain suspension.

You can contact our 24/7 phone support team for immediate assistance at any of the numbers listed here. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday – Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (GMT/UTC -7) on our US Help Page.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support