cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Don't recieve email verification code?

Hello I got both the welcome email and the "Your domain is ready" messages from godaddy, but it keeps showing up "Please verify your email address before a temporary hold is placed on this domain" I've clicked the link to resend a few times but I never get it, I also checked my entire email account and I'm not getting the email.

I'm using gmail as well, never had this problem before any solutions or do I need to call support/wait for live chat to be online?

11 REPLIES 11
Helper V
Helper V
Solution

Re: Don't recieve email verification code?

You must ask Godaddy or you can change the primary email to a new gmail account. Also you must add a filter in gmail to white-list emails from Godaddy.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar

Thanks for your response, I will try the white filter and then contact them, I try to avoid contacting customer service for anything if possible haha

New

I'm having the same issue. I've changed the email to another gmail account and still no good. Been checking the spam box as well. 

I've requested a call, but I'm in Sydney, Australia. 

am having the same issue

I am having the same issue.  I am using a Yahoo account.  I have looked through the spam.

I have clicked on verify email at least a dozen times over the past 12 hours.  what am I doing wrong?

New

Please Help me  Don't recieve email verification code.

I check my account setting and re type my email and nothings happen. and still no verification code

need your solution thank you...

I changed the primary email and still not getting email verification back. 
Please assist. What you suggestion is not acceptable solution.

I'm still having this issue. I'm not getting emails at all even after I clicked to verify MANY TIMES!
Please resolve this issue. I've been struggling w/ this past few weeks and now you guys are telling me that it is "FINAL NOTICE". 
Please assist. 
FYI I did change my primary email and still no luck with this.

Employee
Employee

Hello @Fenwegian!

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with this. I recommend reaching out to our support team as they are better equipped to help you with account specific issues than the community is. Thank you for understanding. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Cannot Verify Email

Hi. 

Good day.

Why is this error keeps on appearing in my account?

I'm pretty sure I've verified my email. I tried re sending but as you can see another error occurred "Error Sending"

Hoping for your immediate response. Thank you.

qq.PNG

Hello I got both the welcome email and the "Your domain is ready" messages from GoDaddy, but it keeps showing up "Please verify your email address before a temporary hold is placed on this domain" I've clicked the link to resend a few times but I never get it, I also checked my entire email account and I'm not getting the email.

I'm using Gmail as well, never had this problem before any solutions or do I need to call support/wait for live chat to be online?