cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Emails from Website not being delivered

Hi,

Domain Name (www.secoopermatics.com) is managed by another vendor.

Email is managed by the same vendor as above.

Website (www.secoopermatics.com) is hosted in my account. The website has a contact form and after the form is submitted the emails are not delivered to the email id. I read in the forums that we have to setup the MX records.

However the domain is managed by another vendor and I don't see an option to set the MX records. I have created an add-on domain (www.secoopermatics.com) to host the website.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@ashikpa 

In the mail delivery settings in cPanel make sure it is set to remote. I assuming you are trying to have the mail delivered to an email @secoopermatics.com which is hosted on Zoho

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User IV

@ashikpa 

In the mail delivery settings in cPanel make sure it is set to remote. I assuming you are trying to have the mail delivered to an email @secoopermatics.com which is hosted on Zoho

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Thank you for your suggestion @PL281. In the email routing settings, i have selected the option "Remote Exchange Server". I also added the MX records that were provided to us.

When I submit the contact form on the website, I still don't receive the emails. Does the changes take time to be in effect?

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Hi @ashikpa,

Welcome to the Community!

Yes, any changes made to the DNS of  domain can take 24-48 hours to propagate globally online. If they are still not delivering, you'll want to check with your email vendor. You may also want to temporarily change the email delivery on the website form to confirm the form submission action.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

If I change the contact form "To email" id to a gmail id, the messages are getting delivered. If I change it to a "secoopermatics.com" email id, they are not getting delivered.

I am completely lost here.

Hi @ashikpa,

That's great! If it works with the gmail address, you've eliminated any problem with the form mailer itself - it works, it sends. You'll need to contact your email provider to be sure all settings for the email account are complete, and all DNS is correct.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support