cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Forward all incoming emails sent to my "imaginary" email account on my domain - to my Gamil

I have a domain without hosting.

I registered  on my business card an email account that looks like belonging to my domain , but  actually does not exist.

I want every email sent to my "imaginary" email account - to reach my gmail mailbox.

I have put http://www.gmail.com in the forwarding field in Domain>> forward , but the emails did not get through

Any ideas ?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Forward all incoming emails sent to my "imaginary" email account on my domain - to my

Smiley Frustrated ...............................

Solution

Re: Forward all incoming emails sent to my "imaginary" email account on my domain - to my

Hey @asgal,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

Sounds like you're trying to use domain name forwarding; which is intended for forwarding a name to another existing website, to forward email. Afraid that may not work out as you hoped. But it's okay, mistakes happen. Smiley Wink

What you need to do is setup an email forwarding account instead for the "imaginary" address on your business card and make sure the forwarded to address is the specific Gmail account you want to receive messages at. That way any messages sent should be forwarded for you to read in your Gmail account. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Thanks

I entered to my free email forwarding screen - and its working

Thanks

Where do I find the screen to do this?

Thanks,