cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Go Daddy Domain Admin Console Feedback

I am sorry but your Admin Console is just now working well for me.  Anyone else have that problem?  I have tried Firefox and Chrome and it is just bad.  Domain buy service and backorder look like a separate system and I can't get back to where I was.  You try and hit back and it is stuck there.  More navigation tools at the top.  Just too salesy.  I'm already sold, now let me manage!!!! Super frustrating.  Is there any way to have an icon at the top with a drop down to go anywhere in my account.  logging out and back in again is the only way I can do it at times and with a password that is a nuke launch code it is a P.I.T.A.  Anyone?  Bueller???.....Bueller???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @LegalTech,

Welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy provides several ways for you to get back to your account when you are in domain management screens. From either the Auctions screen or the BackOrder screen, you can do one of the following.

1. Click on the GoDaddy logo in the upper left corner. This will take you all the way to the home page. 

2. To be more specific about your return, you can click on your profile name in the upper right corner and choose to go to "My Products to see the items in the account you already own, or use the "Control Panel Links" to go to a specific area (such as "Manage Domains").

The BackOrder screen will have "My Account" available instead of your profile name.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @LegalTech,

Welcome to the Community!

GoDaddy provides several ways for you to get back to your account when you are in domain management screens. From either the Auctions screen or the BackOrder screen, you can do one of the following.

1. Click on the GoDaddy logo in the upper left corner. This will take you all the way to the home page. 

2. To be more specific about your return, you can click on your profile name in the upper right corner and choose to go to "My Products to see the items in the account you already own, or use the "Control Panel Links" to go to a specific area (such as "Manage Domains").

The BackOrder screen will have "My Account" available instead of your profile name.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post