cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How Can I recover domain name in Redemption Period?

Please my domain name expired and couldn't renew.. now it is in redemption period. How do I recover it.. How do I make payment because I can't find it among my expired domain name list in my account

Domain name is higherimpactvision.com

8 REPLIES 8
Employee
Employee

Re: How Can I recover domain name in Redemption Period?

Hi, 

It looks like your domain name is available for few more days before it goes into a status that is  not able to be renewed. You will want to call in to have it redeemed as it will not be available in your GoDaddy account. Feel free to email me at mdurazo@godaddy.com if you'd like help.

Thanks @mdurazo for a quick reply. I have been calling.. But each time i press the corresponding number i am to press.. the automated answer keeps repeating the same thing. Is there any other way to fix this other than calling??

Thanks?

Employee
Employee

You're welcome! If the domain has already gone into redemption status the only way is to call in to get it pulled back into your account. If you are having trouble getting through you can email me and provide a phone number and I can contact you if you'd like.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpstaff1,

only live chat or phoning. 

if live chat is not available then only phoning. Nobody here can sort it out for you except support. 

You are the only person reporting a fault with phone service........

@rammsteinium wrote:

@gpstaff1,

only live chat or phoning. 

if live chat is not available then only phoning. Nobody here can sort it out for you except support. 

You are the only person reporting a fault with phone service........

ok.. I will try phoning again.. i can't find the option for Live Chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @gpstaff1,

live chat isnt isn't available in all countries but if you use a USA 🇺🇸 or European proxy server and go to main page, after a short while a chat window will pop up. 

Please bear in mind that a proxy server is a-man-in-the-middle so use one you can trust. 

My domain name I want to redeem is allowme2findakeeper.com
8579394026 is the number to reach me.Thank you in advance for your responding to my inquiry. carol dominique
Solution

Hello @Allowme2, if you're unable to recover the domain using these instructions: https://uk.godaddy.com/help/recovering-expired-domain-names-5018?, you will need to contact live support to attempt a redemption.  This isn't something we'd be able to assist you with through a community post.  Thanks.  

MPC