cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long after a .org domain expires can I buy it again?

My .org domain expired on 12/22/17. I want to buy it again, but it is no longer in my expired domains and I actually want to buy it through another service. I can no longer transfer it either. How long do I have to wait?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How long after a .org domain expires can I buy it again?

@geokar1100 wrote:

My .org domain expired on 12/22/17. I want to buy it again, but it is no longer in my expired domains and I actually want to buy it through another service. I can no longer transfer it either. How long do I have to wait?

@geokar1100 If the domain name isn't purchased at auction then you should be able to register it 6 days after it enters pending delete status. I would keep an eye on it in the next week or so while it is at auction just to ensure no one bids on it.

---

New

Re: How long after a .org domain expires can I buy it again?

Hi,

Please I need you to help me convince your team to keep my domain www.top10greatcars.com for me. I have been working with this domain for close to a year now. I payed $1 dollar for the first year when I was in the University and I totally forgot I was supposed to pay $15 dollars the next year, so the funds I put into my credit card was not sufficient. The reason why I have not paid for the domain is that I just got a stable job with the Ministry of Agriculture in Cameroon, Africa that will help me be able to pay for my domain and hosting comfortably. I have spent the past month travelling to the capital city of Cameroon, Yaounde in Africa to submit the documents required for my employers to post me to my area of work. So all the money I have goes into transportation and others.

I promise, in a month I will be earning enough money to pay for even three other domains I intern to buy at godaddy. I have other interesting web projects I will put online when I become financially independent and I will purchase all my products at godaddy.com. Please help me out and be flexible with your rules. I am determined to be a faithful customer.