cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How to forward Domain within Godaddy

Hi,

How do I forward www.justsimplygifts.com.sg DNS Only (Off-site) to www.justsimplygifts.com within Godaddy? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User III

Unfortunately the GoDaddy Forwarding service is only available for domains registered with GoDaddy and using the default nameservers.  You can check if the registrar provides forwarding or transfer the domain to GoDaddy.  Forwarding is simply a redirect so you can also do this on your own if you have a hosting account.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III

Unfortunately the GoDaddy Forwarding service is only available for domains registered with GoDaddy and using the default nameservers.  You can check if the registrar provides forwarding or transfer the domain to GoDaddy.  Forwarding is simply a redirect so you can also do this on your own if you have a hosting account.

View solution in original post

Thank you Nate,

What if I don't have hosting account with the registrar but only the domain name? Can i still do a redirect?  Thank you.

Double check with your provider, but I do not believe they offer domain forwarding without a hosting account.

How is the main website hosted?  If you can add the domain there and do the redirect in the hosting account.