cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

I changed Domain Name Servers to point to my host . However my domain is still parked with godaddy

Hi there,

Nice to meet you guys. Please I have been having sleepless nights because i cant see my website pages through my browser. I registered the domain top10greatcars.com with godaddy and bought hosting at websitepalace.com. I then changed my Domain Name Servers in godaddy to my host name servers. Its been  6 days now and my domain is still parked with godaddy (Welcome to top10greatcars.comThis Web page is parked FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.)

What should I do? I thought of changing the host record IP address to that of my host. Is that a good idea? Please!! please !! Save me.

7 REPLIES 7
Employee
Employee

Re: I changed Domain Name Servers to point to my host . However my domain is still parked with god

Hello @BillyJ!

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having trouble. It looks like your domain is pointing to your hosting now. However, it's showing a 503 error message. I'd recommend reaching out to your hosting provider to see if they can help with that error. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Re: I changed Domain Name Servers to point to my host . However my domain is still parked with god

I am having the exact same problem, I have changed my nameservers and changed my primary domain at my host, but have the same problem. "either the godaddy parked" message or the 503 error message?

I cant work it out.

New

Same problem with me too. I changed the nameservers and also the host ip. it still shows 503 error or the godaddy parked message. pls help. i have my hosting with hostingraja.com

New

Wow! I succeeded in unparking my website with Godaddy solve 503 error. my site is visible online

Thanks Heather for your advice,

However I kept analysed the situation and discovered that I was not the only one having the same problem in this community. Some other friends like halcel, Mmk2 (his/host is hostingraja.com) had the same problem. So I concluded that if the problem was comming from the host, it means there is a hosting company breakdown and maybe the problem was global. But it is practically impossible for two to three hosts to have the same problem.

Solution that worked for me: I Change the Nameservers of my domain and still got the parked page. I then decided to change the I.P address of the A(host) record and waited for 48 Hours and Wow my site online now.

I registered the domain onlineworkingjob.net with Godaddy and connect to blog then changed my Domain Name Servers in GoDaddy to my hostname servers. Its been  6 days now and my domain is still parked with GoDaddy (onlineworkingjob.net This Web page is parked 

I am also having the same issue. Recently bought a domain from godaddy, entered custom hosting namesevers but still it is not pointing towards the hosting. Dont know what is the problem. I tried to change it and still the problem persists. 

Please help too.  I change my registrar to Google.  But when i go to http://alejandrino.us/  it still show parked at godaddy.

Thanks,

Joel