cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I recently bought a domain but can't see it in domain manager

I recently purchased a domain but it doesnt seem to show up in my domain manager..... 

It's really annoying as I want to get started on making a website. 

I have the receipt and order number too.

I NEED HELP!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Darragh and @MRGMan,

Welcome to the Community. 

GoDaddy makes every attempt to register available domain names for our customers. If GoDaddy doesn't receive a response from the Registry, indicating that the domain isn't available for registration, GoDaddy will attempt to secure the domain for you. In rare cases, a domain that is in fact already registered shows as available for a new purchase registration.

If the domain is already owned by another party at another registrar, it can't be provided to you. Or if the Registry providing the domain has restricted it, GoDaddy, as an accredited registrar, must abide by their terms.

You may review GoDaddy's Terms of Service regarding the registration of domains. Any refund provided will be processed automatically in your account within 72 hours. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
New

Me too, man, go daddy is glitching and selling domains that can't be sold? Like where are the domains we purchased?

Yup, they've emailed saying they're going to try and get me the domain which im not too happy about.... I was so happy because I purchased a domain that I've been wanting for years. At least i thought i did.... 

It was all a, not a scam but just poor, poor service on GoDaddy's behalf, selling domains we can't own. We both got the same email, these were top level domains that were never available, and on top of that, go daddy is already offering is a refund if they can't get us the domain. 

Hi @Darragh and @MRGMan,

Welcome to the Community. 

GoDaddy makes every attempt to register available domain names for our customers. If GoDaddy doesn't receive a response from the Registry, indicating that the domain isn't available for registration, GoDaddy will attempt to secure the domain for you. In rare cases, a domain that is in fact already registered shows as available for a new purchase registration.

If the domain is already owned by another party at another registrar, it can't be provided to you. Or if the Registry providing the domain has restricted it, GoDaddy, as an accredited registrar, must abide by their terms.

You may review GoDaddy's Terms of Service regarding the registration of domains. Any refund provided will be processed automatically in your account within 72 hours. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Not poor customer service, the moderator response is golden. Actually I love GoDaddy. my experience after this post was made has been amazing. Like I said, I love GoDaddy. And thank you for your help.