cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Missing Domains

My Domain Manager lists ONLY those domains that I registered with GoDaddy when they were brand new.

It does NOT list any of those domains (also registered with GoDaddy) which were owned by someone else before I bought them. (I did of course pay much more for these than I did for the first group, so I'm not too happy about not having access to them!)

I do, by the way, have ONLY ONE ACCOUNT with GoDaddy. This is very clear, as each email receipt that I have from GoDaddy (relating to both of the above categories of domains) cites the SAME customer reference number.

Thank you

R.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Missing Domains

@REK15 wrote:

My Domain Manager lists ONLY those domains that I registered with GoDaddy when they were brand new.

It does NOT list any of those domains (also registered with GoDaddy) which were owned by someone else before I bought them. (I did of course pay much more for these than I did for the first group, so I'm not too happy about not having access to them!)

I do, by the way, have ONLY ONE ACCOUNT with GoDaddy. This is very clear, as each email receipt that I have from GoDaddy (relating to both of the above categories of domains) cites the SAME customer reference number.

Thank you

R.

@REK15 did you recently purchase these domains? If they were purchased at expired auction or through a private seller but through Godaddy it takes several days for the domains to be in your account.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
New

@justingodfrey Many thanks for your prompt and helpful suggestion. Yes, they were purchased quite recently in the way that you describe, although it's been more than a few days – about 2 weeks ago now.

The only exception to this is that one of the missing domains is one that I bought directly from a seller in (I think) January. However, I only transferred it to GoDaddy (from another registrar) a few days ago – so presumably your point about recent events applies to that too.

Thanks again for your help, which has reassured me. I'll sit tight and leave things a little longer before I get too worried!

R.

Super User I
Super User I

@REK15 wrote:

@justingodfrey Many thanks for your prompt and helpful suggestion. Yes, they were purchased quite recently in the way that you describe, although it's been more than a few days – about 2 weeks ago now.

The only exception to this is that one of the missing domains is one that I bought directly from a seller in (I think) January. However, I only transferred it to GoDaddy (from another registrar) a few days ago – so presumably your point about recent events applies to that too.

Thanks again for your help, which has reassured me. I'll sit tight and leave things a little longer before I get too worried!

R.

@REK15 If the domains were purchased through auction or a private seller you can go into your Auction Manager and click on the "sold" tab to see the status.

---

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
New

@justingodfrey Thanks for this. Unfortunately it didn't resolve the problem, but since then I have phoned GoDaddy who have agreed there's been some kind of an error (as I've waited over 2 weeks) and suggested I email auctions@godaddy.com – which I have now done.

No reply (or resolution of the problem) from them as yet...