cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Need Help with my Domain pointing

I cannot get my domain from GoDaddy, thenagaintv.com to go to my website without Forwarding.  I need to get this resolved and it has me frustrated completely.  Can someone look at my settings to see what I am doing wrong?

The big issue is that while it is forwarding it will not generate thumbnails when shared to Social Media.

Please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Need Help with my Domain pointing

@justingodfrey, It resolves fine.  I am not explaining clearly, I apologize.  It is not putting a thumbnail image to any social media and I was told that forwarded sites will not show thumbnails in Social Media like Facebook.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

@bobford wrote:

I cannot get my domain from GoDaddy, thenagaintv.com to go to my website without Forwarding.  I need to get this resolved and it has me frustrated completely.  Can someone look at my settings to see what I am doing wrong?

The big issue is that while it is forwarding it will not generate thumbnails when shared to Social Media.

Please help me.

@bobford The website is resolving for me, you can see a screenshot of it here: https://snapito.com/screenshots/thenagaintv.com.html?size=800x0&screen=1024x768&cache=2592000&delay=...

Please note, it takes 24-48 hours for a website to display after updating the nameservers. Clear your browser cache and cookies and you should be able to see it.

----

Highlighted
Solution

@justingodfrey, It resolves fine.  I am not explaining clearly, I apologize.  It is not putting a thumbnail image to any social media and I was told that forwarded sites will not show thumbnails in Social Media like Facebook.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

need to forward 

bbtravel.fun from www.myvortex365.com/beestravelingplaces

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bbtravel215,

Here's the information with steps on how to forward your domain https://www.godaddy.com/help/forward-a-domain-12123?. All the best!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.