cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

New advanced domain list does not allow export

How do we export a list of all domains and attributes with the new domain list view? This is a very useful feature of the old view, which is going away soon according to the website.

I was not able to find a way to export with the new list. Please provide a way to do a full export with the new list before removing the old view.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: New advanced domain list does not allow export

Hi @excel4. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! The export feature is actually available in the Advanced (beta) view. You just need to select one or more of the domains by using the checkmark above the first column or clicking them individually. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I have 111 domains - the new advanced view only lists the first 100 - and clicking 100 domains individually is a tedious chore....   please maintain the functionality of the old view!

New

How do i open the downloaded file with the exported list.  It will not open in excel even though I chose .csv

Community Manager
Community Manager

@rgregedwards - The same functionality does appear in the new advanced view. You can select all domains on the page by clicking the black checkmark above the domain list. 

DCC-ALV select all.png

@goon I'm not sure why you'd be having trouble opening the file unless it was somehow corrupted. You should be able to open any CSV file in Excel or any other spreadsheet program. You may want to try downloading the list again just to make sure there's nothing wrong with the file itself. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.