cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Not avail to remove the DNS records with type A and name @

Hello,
I need to remove the extra DNS record with type A and name @, but they are not available for edit/delete. At the same time for sub-domains A-records editing is available:
4.png

So, how could I delete DNS A-records for @ ?
Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New

Re: Not avail to remove the DNS records with type A and name @

Solution from support team is:  we have linked a trust site on our website. After unpbulish that all records became editable.

Highlighted

Hello,

I don't understand really that. Last night you do some changes, add dns record. Today I can't delete one txt record because Delete button missing, why? I have to change just 1 because it is wrong and my domain set up doesn't comfirm because of that reason:domaine has more than one TXT record that looks like an SPF record.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi @vijolica123

You have not provided details regarding the issue. Can you provide a screenshot and more clearer details regarding what's going on so we can try and help.

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Hello, I can see what the issue is because I am facing one similar. You can see that the PEN icons are missing on some records which means they are not editable. How do you get them back? I ran a trial mail service with another provider who seem to have locked the records? now I wish to cancel the trial and resubmit my MX records but this is not possible because I cannot delete many of the records.