cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Shortner Statistics Do Not Display

Hello,

I've created a domain to use for in pair with GoDaddy shortner. From information at https://uk.godaddy.com/help/view-your-statistics-19329 the shortner should be able to diplay basic statistics such as how many times was the link that I've shortened visited, etc. This should be under URLs tab but for some reason there's no such information in my shortner. Can anyone please advise how does the statistics work? How can I access it?

I am attaching a screenshon from my shortner.shortner.png

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi @mar2. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Unfortunately, the shortener service no longer has statistics available. I have requested that the article in question be retired. Sorry for any confusion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi @JesseW. Thank you for helpful answer. Do you please have any suggestions for an alternative method to diplay statistics associated with the shortened link? (e.g.: using 3rd party service)

Community Manager

@mar2 - I think there are 3rd party shorteners that do provide statistics. However, I'm not too familiar with them, so I can't suggest one. If you have a web hosting plan, I think there are programs like YoURLs that you can install to manage your own shortener service. I would guess they would have statistics too. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.