cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Where to find zbcode?

Hi,

Where can I find my domain zbcode? I need it to register my Zoho email with Wix. I'm new at this so I would appreciate any help. My last resort would be to transfer my GoDaddy-registered domain to Wix so the process would be less painful. I went through this because my domain is with GoDaddy but my website is with Wix.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Where to find zbcode?

I actually just went through this exact same configuration @Grrd. Sign into your Zoho account through mail.zoho.com - click the Verify Domain link which will take you to the Domain Setup Wizard where you can find the CNAME code (zb***) corresponding to your domain. Also check out Add CNAME for verification - GoDaddy. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

Re: Where to find zbcode?

Thank you, @rd! I was able to get in touch with Zoho Support. They said that I didn't need it anymore because my domain was already verified before I created my email address. They said it's a one-time thing. My problem is resolved! But based on what I have read in many forums and guides, your suggestion is correct too. : )