Hello, sir, I am upset with your service for 15 days and I have asked for help. No one answers the conversation ... I want to (Forward my domain in GoDaddy ""http://souqalshoorja.com to another host (https://sooqalshoorja.com )....... and I want to solve the problem .. I think it is simple but no one responds ... What do I do? Now ...pleas I hope your answer me
Solved! Go to Solution.
Do the following:
1. On the page you land on upon logging in, next to the name of your domain(s) should be the choices" "Add Privacy", "DNS" and "Manage"
2. Choose "Manage"
3. In the upper left of the screen beneath the GoDaddy logo you should see the word "Domains" with an arrow pointing down
4. Click on the arrow pointing down
5. This page should list your domain(s) and show an option "Manage Connection"
6. Click on "Manage Connection" and following directions from there. [If for some reason "Manage Connection" is not showing up, in the upper right of the page should be some choices for how you want the UI to look. Choose the one with 4 squares]
I don't know why this works but it does.