cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Accessing 365 Admin Console

For those looking to access the Microsoft Office 365 admin tools and instead are always redirect to the pretty useless GoDaddy admin page where you cannot do much at all - I installed the Microsoft 365 Admin app on my iPhone and it lets me do stuff that you cannot in GoDaddy. For instance I purchased a Visio 365 subscription for one of my users from Microsoft online and I was not able to link it to their 365 account - GoDaddy said you cant do that. But, the Microsoft 365 Admin app let me do it! Try it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @NicholasOConnor ,

Welcome to the Community!  Thank you so much for posting this piece of feedback about Office 365 Admin tools.  I will also pass your post along to our email team to see if there is anything that needs to looked at on our side.   Have a great night, and please keep sharing 😄

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @NicholasOConnor ,

Welcome to the Community!  Thank you so much for posting this piece of feedback about Office 365 Admin tools.  I will also pass your post along to our email team to see if there is anything that needs to looked at on our side.   Have a great night, and please keep sharing 😄

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post