Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access cPanel webmail

All of my 5 email addresses for the same domain slowly started to not sync with any email client on my laptop, and when I try to access the webmail from cPanel, none of those clients will work either now. I am told through the cPanel clients that either I am not allowed access or my login information is incorrect, or my laptop client (Mail for Windows) simply says my information is out of date. I have not changed anything.

Solutions? This is a significant way I have contact with existing and potential customers, so speed is, as always, important. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

I'm having the same problem.  I think email must be down.

CG

Hey @ASDesigned & @tiffany978,

Sounds like this was related to an alert we had yesterday involving one of our cPanel hosting servers. Should be back up and running now. Sorry for any trouble that may have been caused.

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Ironically my email was working until your response, and now it's down again.  This is frustrating because I can't email my clients, and I'm afraid I'm losing emails while this is down!

Sandraak
New

I'm having the same problem. I have not been able to access my cPanel for days. What can I do? 

Hey @Sandraak,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

If you're having trouble accessing the cPanel email account, you'll need to reach out to our live support so they can help investigate what is causing this. 

Let us know what they find. Hopefully they can help get this corrected for you quickly. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Having the same issue too for three days. I went to support who told me my waiting period was 27minutes. Being on hold that long and calling from outside US eats money.

I hope you guys have a fix soon.

I have DOMAIN and LINUX WEB HOSTING product at Godaddy.

After setup my email account at cPanel, and login successfully via cPanel web email link, but the web mail url is so long,  like: https://a2plcpnl0564.prod.iad2.secureserver.net:2096/login/

But when I try to login at : email.mydomail.com, the Godaddy Workspace  Webmail page always said 'Authentication failed'. Do I need to buy another product to enable this?