cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Cannot access my Office 365 email account

Greetings,

My email account on Office 365 doesn't log in any more. It worked the first few weeks, but all of a sudden I get an error page after entering my username and password.

The error screen reads: 

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

Somebody please help! It is urgent. I have deleted my account and created new email accounts, yet the same error persists.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Retired
Not applicable

Hello @Dakova,

What is your domain name please?

"I don't work here, just helping out when I can." Cat Very Happy

Thank you for quick response, @Retired

Domain: grabaa.com

Retired
Not applicable

Hi @Dakova,

Just checked your mail server, there doesn't appear to be a problem there, so are you still receiving email? If you send me your email address by PM I can send you a test email, but only support will be able to help with resetting any passwords.

Your MX record should be:

grabaa.com mail is handled by 0 grabaa-com.mail.protection.outlook.com. 

Please check that this is so 🙂

"I don't work here, just helping out when I can." Cat Very Happy

Ok @Retired ,

I have just sent you a private message

Retired
Not applicable

@Dakova,

Got it thanks 🙂

Yesterday morning, I also started getting this error message. I'm still getting emails - I can see them show up on my phone. The problem might have to do with Firefox, which is my preferred browser. When I tried accessing our email account with Internet Explorer, I could get to it just fine. Does this help contribute to the trouble-shooting? Whatever the fix is, I'm very interested in it.

I am using Firefox on a Windows 10 machine. When I tried to show a friend the error, there was no runtime error - it was running Firefox on a Windows 7 computer. Then yesterday, I was able to access my email again. I made no changes - it just started working again.