cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Certificate Issue

I have Thunderbird for my mail client. It is installed on two laptops and one desktop. All are running Win 10. The desktop throws up a message that the certificate is invalid. I believe all three machines are configured exactly the same, only the desktop gives me this error. It does not recognize the certificate for outlook.com and has the SMTP port number. All three are configured as POP accounts. I'd checked the block to accept excluding of this certificate issue to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm not in front of that computer at the moment and unable to give the exact error. If that is needed, let me know. Its quite frustrating that every time it tries to send out the message, I end up with this error. It does appear that the message does go out but it's a PITA as it will do this for each outgoing email...so I have a stack of error notices....

Suggestions are appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I
Super User I

Re: Certificate Issue

Good day, @k4shf!

Could you please send us the screenshot so we can see what the error is?

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
New

Re: Certificate Issue

Will do that later today.....