cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Customer emails going to trash from GoDaddy Website

I own a business and have built a website with GoDaddy. When a customer sends in a submission form, it goes into our Trash Folder in our GoDaddy Email. Is there a way to have the submission form be moved into our Main Folder

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@Ron58 

What email program do you use?   The program I use "learns" based on my activity what is or isn't spam based on my actions.   For example I can mark an email as "not junk" so that future emails like that land in my inbox.

You can also use a filter or rule to send those emails to whatever folder you want.  You do this by designating something unique to those emails, address or subject for example and then on the download they can go right into whichever folder you designate.

Does that help? 😉

Judith
"No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@Ron58 

What email program do you use?   The program I use "learns" based on my activity what is or isn't spam based on my actions.   For example I can mark an email as "not junk" so that future emails like that land in my inbox.

You can also use a filter or rule to send those emails to whatever folder you want.  You do this by designating something unique to those emails, address or subject for example and then on the download they can go right into whichever folder you designate.

Does that help? 😉

Judith
"No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

@Muse We use GoDaddy for our emails. I didn't know if there was a way to designate the forms people send to our emails to be sent to our inboxes automatically, instead of them being sent to the trash.