cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Customizing Email Sign-in Page

When is the feature to customize email sign in page going to be implemented. It's been saying coming soon for awhile on the admin page. I apologize if I'm going to come of as ignorant but this feature comes with basic office 365 subscription from Microsoft and most third party license holders that sell office 365 have this feature and I would think godaddy would have it. Can anyone explain this. Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @Azmara , and thank you for joining the Community!  I haven't tried to customize the log-in page myself, but I found a helpful video that may work granted there are no licensing issues.  Please let us know whether or not it worked for you in order to proceed from there.  Here's the video , and have a great day! 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hello @Azmara , and thank you for joining the Community!  I haven't tried to customize the log-in page myself, but I found a helpful video that may work granted there are no licensing issues.  Please let us know whether or not it worked for you in order to proceed from there.  Here's the video , and have a great day! 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

Hey Valerie, Sorry for the very late reply. Your guide allows for people to change the page after you login. The page that I want customize is the GoDaddy login page. I've attached an image where GoDaddy says "coming soon".

Godaddy custom sign in page.png