Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
irishtoh
New

EMAIL&OFFICE Account been setting up for 4days!!!

Hello,

Does anyone know why my email&office account been setting for 4 days???!!!!!

It says "We’re creating info@-------------.com. This should take just a few minutes.
We’ll email h-.ir------@gmail.com when it’s ready."

IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS and still setting up!!!

5 REPLIES 5
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi, @irishtoh. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

That's definitely not normal. In a situation like this, you will likely need to get in contact with our 24/7 support team. They should be able to take care of whatever has caused this issue. Please consider following up here once you get the situation fixed. Others may benefit from your experience!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Mine has been setting up for 2 months.  What a mess.

I forgot about my other domain with email, it has had the "setting up" message since march. Its december now...

I am having issues with Godaddy and Outlook. Who would have thought such big IT (MS/GoDaddy) couldn't be made to play nice? My calls to tech help have all been without success. 

These email server settings _

Server Standard Ports

Incoming server (POP3):

pop.europe.secureserver.net
110, 995 (SSL)

Outgoing server (SMTP):

smtpout.europe.secureserver.net

80, 3535, 25, 465 (SSL)

don't work on my outlook 365, yet other account such a gmail do.

I will try one last call to tech help, perhaps asking to speak with someone with actual tech knowledge rather than just reading the same webpages I can do myself. Then its time to migrate all and sundry to another hosting co. Thankfully I am on a monthly plan instead of annual.

I'll be back here if I do get it to work.

NSJ2017
New

Same problem here. Called Customer care many times but nobody answered the call. What a pathetic customer support. Online chat also not available.