cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Email Delayed

Hello.
These days, incoming emails are always late to get into the inbox.
2-3 hours late....
as well as with outgoing email, but not as badly and for incoming mail.

there is a solution to this?

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Email Delayed

Hi @7Kings. Thanks for posting.

Without the emails or any other info, its difficult for me to say why you might be seeing delayed emails. I suggest contacting support with copies of the delayed emails. Our teams would be able to review the emails and try to determine the source of the delay.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

We have this issue at least once every 2 weeks or more as well. Unfortunately when I call GoDaddy they tell me the server just has a large queue of 50,000-60,000 e-mails and it will just take a while to route them. Are you guys monitoring to make sure those are legitimate e-mails? This seems to be becoming the norm and it shouldn't be regardless of if we are on a shared server or not.

Webmail delay sending and receiving

Is there a problem with the email server?

I tried to send email from my domain email to my personal email and it is taking so long to receive it.

I also set up a forwarding email to my personal email but I dont receive email to my personal email.

Thanks

New

Incoming email delayed by over 24 hours.

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on <server>.

Action: delayed
Final-Recipient: rfc.822;<my email address>

Remote-MTA: dns; <my email server>

Return-path: <sender's email address>"

This is the error message from at least 3 of my senders, what is going on? I have this issue for over a week and my clients are complaining. Delays are more than 24 hours and this is not acceptable by any standards. I have to resort to using Hotmail instead.

Please advise on the situation as it seems I am not the only one with this issue. It is not the first time I'm experiencing delays in receiving mail, but this time round the duration is way too long.

Re: Incoming email delayed by over 24 hours.

I too now have this issue, is there a solution in the pipeline at all?

Using GoDaddy for business email is now becoming problematic. 

Email Delayed

I can't get my email? all the ways i tried.. but i failed to get the feedback... using personal and different email. 

I can't find my email. It's important. 

Can i get the solve plz

New

I have this same problem. 

Is there any solution? 

Move to a new service perhaps?

did you get a solution for this? this is causing a huge problem for me and my business. I was hoping you could tell me how to fix it...

I appreciate any help

I am having a lot of issues with customers not receiving emails at all or seriously delayed. I have had to resort to using my personal aol account multiple times in order to get an email delivered. This happens often and is causing me a lot of headaches. Is there a solution to this problem?

Having the same issue with delays.  Causing me all sorts of problems trying to be efficient with clients.  Starting to look like a bit of a rookie with new clients. 

Can someone at Godaddy please help us with this issue?

Pete

Where is the solution to this? I'm not getting emails from a social media account now. Why are you saying this is 'solved'? I don't see the solution.

Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @7KingsThank you for being a part of GoDaddy Community!

There are few pieces of information needed to provide the best solution to this issue. If the issue is occurring in your webmail, I would recommend contacting our 24/7 support team so we can access your account and assist you further. 

If the emails are being delayed in an email client (IE, mobile device, Apple Mail, Outlook, etc.), check your settings for this account. Mobile devices have a 'Push' or 'Fetch' options that may be causing delays in downloading the mail to that device after it's reached your servers.  

Another issue can be the messages themselves. There are certain limitations depending on if you're using our Workspace webmail and our Office365 email with receiving/sending messages. These can cause delays as well. You can check those below: 

Office365 Email Limitations

Workspace Email Limitations

Hope this helps!

Ashley M. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support Available at 480-505-8877