cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Go to solution
EleanorWhitby
Getting Started

Email address showing up wrong when sending, GoDaddy Newbie for a Website ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

Hi there, I have started my first GoDaddy website in the past two weeks, I am pretty much ready to launch it now and start sharing.  I have signed up to my own newsletter and blog from other email addresses to perform a check, but when I do, the email comes to me from the wrong email address.  It comes to me from another email address I have and not the one I have just set up with GoDaddy.  I do have email hosting and website hosting all via GoDaddy.  As far as I can see I have changed the settings on the website and the new email address ia active and receiving emails no problem.  The problem is only when someone receives an email, it has my old email address on it. Any help is really appreciated, Thank you, Eleanor 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have actually just managed to figure it out and tested it.  Thank you though for taking the time to reply, I was in a right pickle with it this morning ... had a word with my self ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PL281
Super User II

@EleanorWhitby 

Can you post a screen capture showing what it is doing and also what you are expecting it todo.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I have actually just managed to figure it out and tested it.  Thank you though for taking the time to reply, I was in a right pickle with it this morning ... had a word with my self ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

View solution in original post